Thank you for using LoiLoNote School.
This Policy applies to all of your (the "User's") information collected by LoiLo Inc. (the "Company") in connection with LoiLoNote School-related services (the "Service") provided by the Company.
By installing, using or otherwise accessing the Service, you agree to become bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not install, use or otherwise access the Service. The Company reserves the right to modify this Policy at reasonable times, so please review it frequently.
1. Information Collected and Its Use
The Company collects and uses the User's personal information (which refers to "Personal Information" as defined in Article 2, paragraph 1, of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information) in an appropriate manner in accordance with the provisions of this Policy. (This is a Japanese law. The unofficial full English translation of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information can be viewed online at http://www.cas.go.jp/jp/seisaku/hourei/data/APPI.pdf)
2. Collection of Personal Information
The Company collects the User's personal information in the following cases:
- When the User registers for the Service;
- When the User posts Content (any form of information including text, audio, music, image, video, software, program, and code);
- When the User uses the Service;
- When the User agrees to a linkage between the Service and other services provided by third parties such as Google (http://www.google.com/);
- When the Company receives inquiries or requests from the User that relate to the Service; and
- When the collection of personal information is otherwise necessary in connection with the activities
Collection of Personal Information from Children The Company does not knowingly or intentionally contact or collect any personal identifiable information from Users under the age of 13 years old. If you believe it has inadvertently collected such information, or that a User under the age of 13 years old has provided it with such information, please notify the Company so the information can be promptly and immediately deleted. The Company does not use or collect your precise geographic location.
3. Use of Personal Information
The Company uses Personal Information only to the extent necessary for the following purposes unless otherwise expressly permitted by the User's consent or under applicable law:
- To provide the Service;
- To ensure the safety and smooth use of the Service;
- To avoid unauthorized use;
- To prepare statistical data on the use of the Service;
- To carry out surveys on users' opinions of the Service currently provided and/or of the Service intended to be provided in the future;
- To plan and offer new services for the Service;
- To provide payment and logistics services;
- To run lotteries for promotional purposes, or to send prizes associated with such promotions or other merchandise;
- To carry out maintenance of systems and deal with their problems;
- To respond to inquiries and requests related to the Service;
- To publish information posted by users;
- To send important notices such as notices of changes to these Terms, other terms and conditions or policies;
- To provide personal information to third parties in accordance with the provisions of Article 6 hereof entitled "Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties"; and
- To fulfill purposes incidental to the purposes listed above.
4. Registration and Information to Be Registered
4.1. In order to ensure smooth use of the Service, the User may be required to register his/her profile information (such as display name, icon image or messages to be used for the Service) and/or his/her full name, e-mail address, etc. For the avoidance of doubt, the User's profile information displayed on the Service may also be accessible by other users within the school, but will not be opened to the public. Registration of such information is optional for the User; however, in the absence of such registration, the Service or some parts of the Service may not be available.
4.2. Provision or registration of personal information and other information is optional for the User; however, in the absence of such provision or registration, the Service or some parts of the Service may not be available. When the User has closed his/her account for the Service, the Company will dispose of the information previously provided or registered by the User in accordance with the Company's regulations.
4.3. In order to investigate and respond to inquiries from the User or to confirm the User's identity, the User's telephone number(s), e-mail address(es), terminal device model(s), operating system version(s) may be collected.
4.4. The Company may ask for the User's credit card information when the User purchases a product or uses a paid service or is otherwise required to make any payment to the Company. Payment will be processed through a payment processing service and the Company does not store any credit card information.
4.6. When the User uses the Service, certain information such as the User's IP address, browser type and browser language is automatically collected and stored. Such information will be used to analyze user environments for the purpose of improving the Service or to prevent unlawful activities that may affect the proper operation of the Service.
4.7. Some parts of the Service will be provided using location information transmitted through mobile phones. If the User uses such parts of the Service, the Company uses the location information to the extent necessary for the provision of that Service. If a mobile phone is not set to send location information, no such location information will be transmitted.
4.8. The Company may collect information about the equipment the User uses (including the operating system version, identification of terminal device and computer name). Such information will be used to improve the Service, to confirm the identity of the User, or to prevent unlawful activities that may affect the proper operation of the Service.
5. Changes to Registration Information
To facilitate smooth continued use of the Service, the User should notify the Company of any changes to his/her email address or other registered information in the manner specified by the Company.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
6.1. The Company will not disclose any personal information of the User to any third party except in cases where:
- The User gives consent to the disclosure;
- The disclosure is required or authorized by law;
- While disclosure is necessary to prevent loss of life, personal injury or property damage, it is difficult to obtain the User's consent to the disclosure;
- While disclosure is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of children's healthy development, it is difficult to obtain the User's consent to the disclosure;
- While it is necessary for the Company, in performing the duties prescribed by law or regulation, to cooperate with a state organ, a local government, or any person acting on their behalf, there is a risk that the obtaining of the User's consent may affect the proper performance of such duties;
- A transfer of the Company's business including personal information occurs as a result of merger, consolidation, demerger or other similar transaction;
- All or part of the Company's operations are delegated to third party/ies;
- The personal information is disclosed to a person who is under a confidentiality obligation to the Company; or
- The disclosure is necessary for the Company to exercise its rights.
6.2. In cases other than those specified in paragraph 6.1, the Company may provide third parties including financial institutions, credit card companies or collection or processing agencies (e.g. Paypal) with certain information for the purpose of processing the service usage payment, such as the User's name, credit card number and its expiration date; however, the User may request the Company, in a manner specified by the Company, not to provide such information to third parties.
7. Location and International Transfer of Stored Data
7.2 Your data may be transferred to, and maintained on, computer servers located outside of your state, province, country (for Users located outside the United States) or other governmental jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and provide your data to us, it may be transferred to the United States and processed there.
8. Linkage with External Services
9. Use of Statistical Information
10. User's Rights
10.1. The User has the right to confirm or correct his/her e-mail address, password and other registration information, or delete his/her account, at any time on the website of the Service.
10.2. The User has the right to request the Company to disclose his/her personal information that cannot be confirmed on the Service's website, in a manner specified by the Company, except in cases where:
- The disclosure is likely to cause harm to the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the User;
- The disclosure is likely to affect significantly the proper operation of the Company's business;
- The disclosure is not consistent with applicable law; or
- The Company is unable to confirm whether the request for the disclosure has been made by the User.
10.3. If the User determines that the personal information so disclosed is not correct, the User may request the Company, in a manner specified by the Company, to correct, add to, or delete the personal information. Upon receipt of the request, the Company will make a prompt investigation to the extent necessary for the purpose of using the personal information and will make requested corrections, additions or deletions based on the results of such investigation.
10.4. If the User requests disclosure of his/her personal information that cannot be confirmed on the Service's website, the User may be required to pay a disclosure fee (1,500 yen for each request) in a manner specified by the Company.
10.5 The User should keep his/her password and other account information confidential. The User should contact the Company immediately in the event of unauthorized access to his/her account.
11. User's Information after Withdrawal
If the User has closed his/her account, the User's information will be disposed of appropriately in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and the Company's internal rules.
12. Continuous Improvement
13. Means of Communication and Contact for Inquiries
13.1. Communications from the Company to the User relating to the Service will be posted in a relevant location on the website operated by the Company or will otherwise be made in a manner that the Company deems appropriate.
13.2. All communications from the User to the Company relating to the Service, including offers to disclose personal information, opinions, questions, complaints, or inquiries about the handling of personal information shall be made by sending the inquiry form available in a relevant location on the website of the Company or shall otherwise be made in a manner specified by the Company. When the User sends an inquiry or other communication to the Company, the User may be required to enter his/her name, e-mail address and password to confirm his/her identity.
If you are concerned about information about you or another User that has been provided to the Company or if you have questions about anything in the above Policy, please contact us at email@example.com