Personal Information Protection Policy
Our company recognizes that protecting the personal information of our customers and employees in our software development, operation, and maintenance business is a serious social responsibility. We have established the philosophy of "information protection is the foundation of service" and have built a personal information protection management system to implement and maintain the policies shown below. We declare that the entire company will work on continuous improvement.
- Our company will acquire, use, and provide appropriate personal information limited to the necessary scope for software development, operation, maintenance business, and employment and personnel management of employees. In addition, we will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use (use outside the purpose) and will take measures to achieve this.
- Our company will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines set by the government, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
- Our company will strive to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
- Our company will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding personal information.
- Our company will continuously improve the personal information protection management system.
Privacy Mark JIS Q 15001
The Privacy Mark system evaluates and grants a privacy mark to businesses that have established a system to take appropriate protective measures for personal information based on the industrial standard "JIS Q 15001 Personal Information Protection Management System - Requirements" under the Personal Information Protection Law. This system allows the use of the privacy mark in business activities.
Our company obtained the Privacy Mark on April 18, 2019.
ISO27001, ISO27017, ISO27018
LoiLoNote School's data center complies with ISO 27001, ISO 27017, and ISO 27018 certifications.
Our data center provider, Amazon Web Services, has obtained all three certifications. ISO 27001 is a security management standard that defines best practices for security management and comprehensive security controls. ISO 27017 focuses on cloud security specific to cloud service providers. ISO 27018 is an international code of practice that focuses on the protection of personal data in the cloud.
ISMAP Security Evaluation System for Government Information Systems
Amazon Web Services, the data center for LoiLoNote School, has received the ISMAP certification, a security evaluation system for government information systems that began in 2020.
The Security Evaluation System for Government Information Systems is a system designed to ensure the security level of cloud service procurement by the government by evaluating and registering cloud services that meet the security requirements demanded by the government in advance, and thereby contributing to the smooth introduction of cloud services.
Data Usage Policy
Personal information will not be provided to third parties unless there are special circumstances, such as those required by law.
Also, we strive to keep the acquisition of personal information to a minimum necessary for its use.
Data Center Security
LoiLoNote School's data center uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) under Japanese law.
According to the "Security Reference for Government Agencies Using AWS Cloud," compiled in collaboration by Accenture Japan Ltd., NTT DATA Corporation, PwC Arata LLC, and Fujisoft Incorporated, AWS has a highly reliable data center that can comply with the "Unified Standards for Information Security Measures for Government Agencies and Others (Fiscal Year 2018 Edition)" issued by the National Center of Incident Readiness and Strategy for Cybersecurity (NISC) and can be used without any issues in government agencies and other institutions.
Please download the detailed materials from the links below:
"Security Reference for Government Agencies Using AWS Cloud" (PwC Arata LLC)
"Unified Standards for Information Security Measures for Government Agencies and Others (Fiscal Year 2018 Edition)"
For information on the security certifications obtained by AWS, please visit this page as well:
For AWS security whitepapers, please refer to the following link:
Encryption of Communication
All communication used in LoiLoNote School is encrypted. This ensures safety even if data is intercepted during transmission.
Provision of Stable Service
In order to continuously provide a stable service, we publish the real-time service status.
For the period from January to March 2019, we achieved a service uptime of 100% and an availability of 99.9897%.
LoiLo Note School's data is backed up to multiple remote locations to ensure recovery even in the event of a large-scale disaster, such as the Great East Japan Earthquake.
Software Vulnerability Countermeasures
If a security patch deemed urgent is issued for the software in use, we apply it within at least one week. For non-urgent patches, we apply them during server software updates (approximately once a month). In addition, for the software we develop, we follow the "Web Application Security Implementation Checklist" published by the Information-Technology Promotion Agency (IPA) and implement continuous countermeasures.
Adoption by Local Governments/ Schools（overseas）
- John muir elementary school
- New york
- Rosalyn Yalow Charter School
- Taipei City
- New Taipei City
- Keelung City
- Hsinchu City
- Kaohsiung City
- Nantou County
- Kaohsiung City Education Bureau
- Taipei City Neihu Vocational High School
- Chang Jung Girls' Senior High School, Tainan
- Mei Hwa Elementary School
- Rui Xiang Elementary School
- TWGHs Chow Yuk Ying Yuen Memorial College
- Hon Wah College
- S.K.H. Yan Laap Memorial Primary School
- St Catharine's School for Girls
- Tai Kwong Hilary College
- The Church of Christ in China Tam Lee Lai Fun Memorial Secondary School
- SKH Li Ping Secondary School
- Toi Shan Association College
- Sam Shui Native Association School
- Yan Oi Tong Chan Wong Suk Fong Memorial Secondary School
- SFXSTW St. Francis Xavier's School Tsuen Wan
- St. Teresa Secondary School
- The Mission Covenant Church Holm Glad College
- Stewards Pooi Kei College
- Sacred Heart Canossian School
- HHCKLA Buddhist Leung Chik Wai College
- Buddhist Seng Yat Sen Memorial Nunnery School
- Ng Yuk Secondary School
- Carmel Divine Grace Foundation Secondary School
- Hong Kong Japanese School
- Yan Oi Tong Tin Ka Ping Secondary School
- Lok Sin Tong Leung Kau Kui College
- DELIA MEMORIAL SCHOOL (GLEE PATH)
- SKH Yuen Chen Maun Chen Primary School
- Baptist (STW) Lui Ming Choi Primary School
- Buddhist Kok Kwong Secondary School
- CCC Kei Yuen College
- Tin Shui Wai Government Secondary School
- Methodist College
- HKCCCU Logos Academy
Adoption by Local Governments（Japan） (as of 2021)
- [Hokkaido] Asahikawa City, Kushiro City, Kitami City, Iwamizawa City, Nayoro City, Nemuro City, Noboribetsu City, Kushiro Town, Atsuta Town, Niki Town, Higashikagura Town, Biei Town, Higashikawa Town, Shinsinotsu Village
- [Aomori Prefecture] Towada City, Hirosaki City, Misawa City, Nakadomari Town, Oirase Town, Rokunohe Town, Tohoku Town, Yokohama Town, Sannohe Town, Noheji Town, Fujisaki Town, Inakadate Village, Rokkasho Village (Chitose Junior High School)
- [Iwate Prefecture] Ichinoseki City, Kuji City, Rikuzentakata City, Ninohe City, Hachimantai City, Takizawa City, Hanamaki City, Tono City, Shiwatown, Hiraizumi Town
- [Miyagi Prefecture] Sendai City, Kesennuma City, Iwanuma City, Tomiya City, Minamisanriku Town, Watari District Yamamoto Town, Shichikashuku Town
- [Akita Prefecture] Yuzawa City, Kitaura City, Ikawa Town
- [Yamagata Prefecture] Tendo City, Iide Town
- [Fukushima Prefecture] Tamura City, Minamisoma City, Koori Town, Koriyama City
- [Ibaraki Prefecture] Kamisu City, Koga City, Kasama City, Namegata City, Hokota City, Sakuragawa City, Itako City, Shimotsuma City
- [Tochigi Prefecture] Ashikaga City, Sano City, Nikko City, Sakura City, Shiobara Town
- [Gunma Prefecture] Takasaki City, Numata City, Tatebayashi City, Shimoniita Town, Ora Town, Minamimaki Village, Showa Village
- [Saitama Prefecture] Toda City, Tsurugashima City, Yoshikawa City, Hanno City, Matsubushi Town
- [Chiba Prefecture] Yachiyo City, Inzai City, Funabashi City
- [Tokyo] Hachioji City, Tama City, Kita Ward, Sumida Ward, Shinagawa Ward, Setagaya Ward, Hachijo Town
- [Kanagawa Prefecture] Kanagawa Prefecture, Fujisawa City, Yokohama City, Chigasaki City, Hadano City, Hayama Town, Yamato City Education Research Institute
- [Niigata Prefecture] Niigata City, Gosen City, Agano City, Seiro Town, Yahiko Village
- [Toyama Prefecture] Tateyama Town, Funahashi Village
- [Fukui Prefecture] Fukui Prefecture, Katsuyama City, Ikeda Town
- [Yamanashi Prefecture] Nirasaki City
- [Nagano Prefecture] Chino City, Shiojiri City, Chikuhoku Village, Takagi Village, Sakae Village
- [Gifu Prefecture] Tajimi City, Hashima City, Ena City, Gujo City, Seki City, Yamagata City, Yoro Town, Higashi Shirakawa Village
- [Shizuoka Prefecture] Fuji City, Iwata City, Kakegawa City, Gotemba City, Fukuroi City, Atami City, Izu City, City, Mori Town, Kannami Town, Nagaizumi Town
- [Aichi Prefecture] Aichi Prefecture, Okazaki City, Takahama City, Handa City, Chiryu City, Aisai City, Kiyosu City, Kitanagoya City, Ama City, Oobu City, Komaki City, Iwakura City, Ooharu Town, Towa Town, Toyoake City, Higashiura Town, Tobishima Village, Toei Town, Toyoyama Town, Mihama Town, Toyone Village
- [Mie Prefecture] Toba City, Ise City, Matsusaka City, Nabari City, Kameyama City, Kuwana City, Iga City, Meiwa Town, Kisosaki Town, Taki Town, Oodai Town
- [Shiga Prefecture] Takashima City, Nagahama City, Yazu City, Aisho Town
- [Kyoto Prefecture] Kyoto City, Ayabe City, Kyotanabe City, Kyotango City, Nantan City, Maizuru City, Joyo City, Fukuchiyama City
- [Osaka Prefecture] Osaka Prefecture, Ikeda City, Izumiotsu City, Yao City, Neyagawa City, Izumi City, Fujii Temple City, Katano City, Hirakata City, Higashi Osaka City, Matsubara City, Tondabayashi City
- [Hyogo Prefecture] Toyooka City, Awaji City, Kawanishi City, Akashi City, Amagasaki City
- [Nara Prefecture] Nara City, Yamatokoriyama City, Kawanishi Town, Yoshino Town, Takatori Town
- [Wakayama Prefecture] Kinokawa City, Iwade City, Kudoyama Town, Koya Town
- [Tottori Prefecture] Kurayoshi City
- [Shimane Prefecture] Matsue City, Yasugi City, Ama Town, Okuizumo Town
- [Okayama Prefecture] Tamano City, Bizen City, Setouchi City, Asakuchi City
- [Hiroshima Prefecture] Miyoshi City, Kure City, Fukuyama City
- [Yamaguchi Prefecture] Shimonoseki City, Mine City, Ube City, Hofu City, Kudamatsu City, Hiranomachi
- [Tokushima Prefecture] Kamita Town
- [Kagawa Prefecture] Sakai City, Sanuki City, Zentsuji City, Tonosho Town
- [Ehime Prefecture] Uwajima City, Yawatahama City, Niihama City, Matsuyama City, Kumakogen Town
- [Kochi Prefecture] Nankoku City, Konan City, Kami City, Ochi Town, Sakawa Town, Niyodogawa Town, Tsuno Town, Tosa Town, Aiyoshi Village
- [Fukuoka Prefecture] Onojyo City, Yukuhashi City, Chikushino City, Dazaifu City, Ukiha City, Asakura City, Miyama City, Nogata City, Tagawa City
- [Nagasaki Prefecture] Nagasaki City, Shinkamigoto Town
- [Kumamoto Prefecture] Kumamoto City, Aso City, Nankan Town, Mashiromachi, Nagasu Town, Yamaga City
- [Oita Prefecture] Oita City, Nakatsu City, Hita City, Saiki City, Usuki City, Tsukumi City, Kitsuki City, Usa City, Bungo Ono City, Hiji Town
- [Miyazaki Prefecture] Nobeoka City, Miyazaki City, Nichinan City
- [Kagoshima Prefecture] Kagoshima Prefecture, Kagoshima City, Kanoya City, Makurazaki City, Akune City, Ibusuki City, Nishinoomote City, Tarumizu City, Satsumasendai City, Hioki City, Soo City, Minamisatsuma City, Shibushi City, Aira City, Kamo Town, Kikai Town, Tatsugo Town, Oyano Town
- [Okinawa Prefecture] Kadena Town, Kunigami Village